Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Bad days

I always have bad days,bad days is everyday for me.

I hate were I live,I hate my room,I just hate the house it's not the kind I would live in. I rather live in a house that my girl Tamma lives in with all the palm trees everywhere an I can see the sunset that's the kindof place I'd like to live...

I'm so tired....so sleepy tired of living like this can't take much more of it. Hate my family,well my dads side,nothing but getto all around them,it's starting to rub off on me I don't ever want to be like them.

Still looking for Tamma,can't find her anywhere.... So worryed about her,can't stop crying for her...just,just want to here here say my name again with a happy face on her,that's all,it's all I want...

I'm bored,I'm Scared,I'm tired,I'm lost....

No comments:

Post a Comment